6. The Platform and all its content, information, material, trademarks, services marks, brand names, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the product offering, designs, software, text, images, graphics, video(s) and any related videos, scripts and audio, contained in the Platform are proprietary information of the Company. The Company has the proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Products which are offered on the Platform. You shall not in any manner and in any capacity copy, reproduce, modify, duplicate, re-publish, re-sell or re-distribute any Services offered and/or distributed by the Company on the Platform in whole or in part or in any other form whatsoever. All the intellectual property rights including but not limited to the trademarks, trade dress, text placement, images, technology, content, software, look and feel, specific layouts and products which appears on the Platform, solely vests with the Company. No intellectual property rights in the Platform, in connection with the Services and/or in relation with the products and information contained and offered on the Platform is either granted and/or assigned to You. Your access to the Platform and Services in no manner authorizes You or anyone else using the Platform or Services, any rights over the intellectual property of the Company as displayed over the Platform and the Services provided therein. The trademarks displayed on the Platform whether registered or unregistered, are the intellectual property of the Company.
7. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement You may have with us, or our subsidiaries or affiliates, for products, Services or otherwise. If You are using the Platform on behalf of any entity or company, You represent and warrant that You are authorized to accept these terms on such entity's behalf, and that You agree to indemnify us for violation of this Agreement.
II. Platform Use
2. The Company may at its own discretion and terms, modify, suspend and/or discontinue the availability of any Services or remove any Products, articles, videos and/or recommendations as may be provided through the Platform at any time, without providing any notice to you and without taking any liability for the same. You acknowledge that the price (if any) payable in connection with Product(s), may be subject to change due to various reasons and policies of the Company, without any notice or liability.
4. You may at any time delete Your account created on our Platform provided that any such deletion shall also discontinue Your usage of the Services as provided on the Platform. In order for You to resume and avail Services as provided by the Company, You will have to either login with Your credentials or create a new account with details as may be required to create another account.
5. You agree that to make any purchase of Products offered on the Platform, you shall have to use the payment methods as provided to You on the Website and that no other payment mechanism shall be carved out as an exception whatsoever. In order to successfully place an order on the Website, You shall use the payment methods and the respective procedures as may be laid out therein.
6. You agree that You shall only use such credit card or debit card or any other electronic payment method(s) which you are legally authorized and entitled to use for undertaking any transactions on the Platform and that You shall be solely responsible for any liabilities and/or losses which ay incur from any unauthorized or unlawful use payment mechanisms as provided on the Platform. You agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid card details for payment transaction done on our Website. No information related to your Credit card/ Debit card or net banking or related electronic payment mechanisms shall be stored by the Company.
7. You agree that only upon Company receiving any authorization from the respective bank or there being no interruptions from the server or authorized payment gateways, your payment towards purchase of the Product shall stand clear. If there is no authorization from the respective bank or there are any interruptions post payment done by You, the transaction will be treated as failed and no order will be processed for that transaction. If any amount has been deducted from your account, the same will be credited back as per the guidelines prescribed by the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) and related applicable laws. The Company shall not be liable for any credit card fraud that occurs to you for any reasons whatsoever. The liability for use of a card fraudulently shall be upon you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on You.
8. All your payments made on the website shall be handled by a third party payment gateway aggregator and for any reasons you wish to not proceed with such payment gateway aggregator then you shall immediately leave the page and not complete the transaction as may be required.
9. Where any feature on the Platform allows you to upload any images and/or related data for any queries or issues as may be prompted and required to be undertaken for resolving such query and/or issues, you shall refrain from sharing or posting:
(i) Any content, photos or videos which are pornographic or which violates modesty and human dignity.
(ii) Any content or material which harasses, annoys, threatens or intimidate any other users on the Platform.
(iii) Any such material which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented or otherwise objectionable.
(iv) Any material that contains any video, audio or images of any other person without his/her permission (or in case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian).
(v) Promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs, violates someone’s privacy, harms or harass another person, obtain others identity information, create or disseminate computer viruses.
(vi) Any material that intends to defraud, swindle or deceive other user of the Services.
(vii) Any material, content or messages that disseminates another person's personal information without his or her permission or collects or solicits another person's personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
(viii) Any material or messages that solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity.
(x) Any messages that promotes any such commercial activities which are prohibited under the laws of India.
10. The third party payment partner's (being the Payment Gateways and facilitators and Banks) and any related authorized representatives shall undertake all such steps as prescribed under the laws of India to avoid fraudulent accounts and transactions. Any Users fraudulently availing discount coupons or vouchers shall be held liable under law and the Company reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using our Website fraudulently.
12. While we endeavour to provide the best of the Products and Services, You agree that in case any Product and/or related Services and/or information as may be available on the Platform, does not match your requirement(s) or the description as displayed on the Website, the Company shall in no manner and circumstance be held responsible and liable for any loss or damage as may be suffered by You.
13. Any recommendation made to You on the Platform during Your use of the Platform is purely for informational purposes and for your convenience and does not amount to endorsement of the product or Services by the Company or any of its associates in any manner.
16. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Platform in a manner that sends more request messages to Company’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Company reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases at any time with or without providing any notice in this regard.
17. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Platform or Services therein, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Platform for any commercial solicitation purposes.
20. In addition to the above, You further acknowledge and agree that You will not:
(i) reproduce or attempt to reproduce the Platform;
(ii) modify, adapt, translate or create any derivative works of the Platform or attempt to do the foregoing;
(iii) attempt to circumvent or disable the Platform or any technology, features or measures in the Platform by any means or in any manner;
(iv) attempt to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Platform;
(v) distribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sub-license the Platform to any third party;
(vi) access or use the Platform in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Platform’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Platform is hosted;
(vii) make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
(viii) remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in or on the Platform or used in connection of the Platform;
(ix) disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Platform, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Platform or any affiliated or linked sites;
(x) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
(xi) post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Platform, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent; and
(xii) give any unauthorized access or distribute or reproduce the content or any other content which you may access on the Platform to a third party. In the event, the Company becomes aware of any Users giving unauthorized access to any third party or distributing or reproducing any content on the Platform to or any third-party channel, Company’s competitors or any media house, the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the said User’s account with immediate effect.
21. This Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to:
(i) The Indian Contract Act, 1872;
(ii) The Information Technology Act, 2000 (the “IT Act”);
(iii) The rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed under the IT Act, including the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
(iv) The Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 (the “IG Rules”); and
(v) The Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
III. Submission of information
1. If You allow a third party, access to the Platform through Your account, You shall ensure that the said third party is bound by and abides by the terms of this Agreement.
3. The Company authorizes You to access the Platform solely for the purpose of accessing Services offered by the Company.
4. You hereby authorize the Company to (i) provide option to render the Services provided by the Company (ii) use Your submitted information to contact You, (iii) maintain a record of Your queries, visit of the Platform, and/or feedback, and (iv) use all submitted information by You in a manner as it may deem necessary.
5. For functions of the Platform’s and to purchase Products from the Website, You shall be required to provide Your name, age, mobile or phone number, email address and home/delivery address and other information necessary to deliver the Products to your location and provide Services as availed on the Platform; without limiting the generality of foregoing, You are required to provide accurate and complete information.
7. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend Your ability to use or access the Platform (or a part thereof) at any time while the Company investigates complaints or alleged violations of these Agreement, or for any other reason. Further, it shall also have the ability to prohibit or restrict You from using the Platform if the Company, in its opinion, feels that You are misusing the Platform in any manner whatsoever.
IV. User Covenants
1. You must be 18 (eighteen) years of age to use the Platform or submit any information on the Platform. If You are below 18 (eighteen) years of age, You may only use the Services and accordingly purchase any Products available on the Website under the supervision of a parent or a legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register on Company’s Platform. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register for our products or services. In the event a minor utilizes the Platform and the related Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. The Company will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of the Platform or any of Products and services as purchased by You, that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering on the Platform. By using the Products and services, You warrant that all the data provided by You is accurate and complete and that any such person using the Platform has obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian (in case of minors). The Company reserves the right to terminate Your subscription and/or refuse to provide You with access to the Products and services if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years and the consent to use the Products and services is not made by Your parent or legal guardian or any information provided by You is inaccurate. You acknowledge that the Company does not have the responsibility to ensure that You conform to the aforesaid eligibility criteria.
2. You shall at all times, while using the Platform comply with all applicable laws and regulations necessarily required to access the Platform and that the Company shall not be liable for any of Your unlawful acts while using the Platform.
3. As mandated by Rule 3(2) of the IG Rules, and to the extent of this Agreement, the Company hereby informs You that You are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information wherever it may be required which:
(i) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right;
(ii) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
(iii) violates any law for the time being in force;
(iv) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact; and
(v) impersonates or defames another person in a manner which could on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language, caste or community or any other ground whatsoever hurt his religious feelings.
4. You are also prohibited from:
(i) violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Platform;
(ii) transmitting any information on or through the Platform that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of the products and services provided by the Company;
(iii) intentionally submitting on the Platform any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
(iv) using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Platform;
(v) attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Platform;
(vi) copying or duplicating in any manner any of the information available from the Platform;
(vii) framing or hotlinking or deep linking any contents from the Platform; and
V. Third party information
The Platform may provide information regarding third party website(s), affiliates or business partners and/or contain links to their websites. Such information and links are provided solely for the purpose of Your reference. The Company is not endorsing the material or products as may be offered therein and accordingly, is not responsible for such errors and representation nor is it associated with it and You shall access these websites and platforms at Your own risk. Further, it is up to You to take precautions to ensure that whatever links You select or software through any such links (if available) is free of any issues including but not limited to, viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
VI. Intellectual property rights
All the intellectual property used on the Platform by the Company including any Product designs, Services, information and related articles, as the case may be, shall remain the property of the Company, service provider or any other third party (as applicable). You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any materials or enforce limitations on use of the Platform, information, articles or the materials therein. The Products, related material, information, blogs and articles are protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws, other laws, and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Services is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws. The materials on the Platform or otherwise may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means.
1. The Company does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Product(s) and its related wear and tear or the Service or any the information, articles, blogs or related content therein. You shall be solely liable and responsible for usage, maintenance and application of the Products as may be purchased by You from the Website and the Company shall not bear any losses incurred by You therein.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages from your use of the Products and Services in any manner as may be caused to you, arising out of or in any way connected with the Platform and the Services uses by You therein. This shall extend to the loss suffered by You due to ability to use or access the Platform.
3. It is agreed and acknowledged by You that to the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, losses or expenses or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of in the Product and/or your ability to use the same, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Platform and the Products, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Platform, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our Platform by any third party and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any user content or any other content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. We understand that, in some jurisdictions, warranties, disclaimers and conditions may apply that cannot be legally excluded, if that is true in your jurisdiction, then to the extent permitted by law, the Company limits its liability for any claims under those warranties or conditions to supplying You through the Platform.
5. It is agreed and acknowledged by You that the Company shall not be liable for the measurements of the mobile and/or watch accessory as may be purchased by You and that the risk of damaging the same shall be solely assessed by You and that You shall ensure that any such mobile and/or watch accessory is used at your own assessment of such product and the product which You shall be applying the same.
6. The Company represents, warrants and undertakes that it does not guarantee the durability of any particular brand or related product sold on the website. The Website is without any warranties or guarantees and on an "As Is" basis condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the products due to your own fault and/or mishandling of the Product.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from
IX. User Submissions
You understand that when using the Platform, You may be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content, and You agree and assume all liability for Your use. You hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies You have or may have against the Company with respect thereto.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
XI. Term and Termination
1. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use the Platform and avail Services in any form or capacity.
3. Clauses under the headings User Covenants, Liability, Indemnity, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution, Disclaimer and Notices shall continue and survive the termination of this Agreement.
XII. Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
1. This Agreement and any contractual obligation between the Company and You will be governed by the laws of India, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Gurugram, Haryana.
2. All disputes will be subject to arbitration at Gurugram, Haryana in English by a single arbitrator appointed by You and the Company under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement, the terms and/or the right to use the Platform by the Users contained herein or any other section or pages of the Platform in any manner whatsoever.
1. The Platform is provided to You on “As Is” and “As Available” basis. The Company hereby disclaims all representation(s) and/or warranty(ies), either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for particular purpose, title, non-infringement. In addition, thereto the Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that:
(i) this Platform shall be free from any error, loss, destruction, damage, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, other security intrusion,
(ii) the use or results of the use of the Products and Services (including all of its content) is or will be accurate, reliable, current, and/or uninterrupted,
(iii) the Company disclaims any liability relating thereto.
2. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OUR SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS. WE PROVIDE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ALL THE PRODUCTS AS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE SHALL BE ACCURATE OR BE OF THE SAME COLOUR AS DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY DIFFER FORM THE ACTUAL PICTURIZATION AND GRAPHICS AND ACCORDINGLY YOU MAY RETURN THE PRODUCTS AS PER THE RETURN MECHANISM PROVIDED FOR ON THE WEBSITE AGAINST THE RESPECTIVE PRODUCT(S) AS BEING PURCHASED. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY INCUR UPON YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND/OR WATCH AS MAY BE COMBINED AND USED WITH OUR PRODUCT AND ACCORDINGLY, WE SHALL NOT PAY ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER AS MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU FROM THE USAGE OF OUR PRODUCT ON YOUR PROPERTY/MOBILE/WATCH OR RELATED ITEMS AS MAY BE OWNED BY YOU. YOU AGREE THAT NONE OF THE ACCESSORIES CAN GUARANTEE PROTECTION AND ACCORDINGLY SHOULD BE USED CAREFULLY.
All notices and communications shall be in writing, in English and shall deemed given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent via email/ facsimile, with due acknowledgment of complete transmission to the following address:
Rzd-1 Plot No. 25A 2nd Floor, Palam Dabri Rd, above Canara Bank, Mahavir Enclave, New Delhi 110045.
XVI. Questions and Contact Information
Questions or any
feedback about the Platform or the
Services may be directed to the Company and You may contact us at email