- The Platform offers variety of products including but not limited to mobile accessories, watch accessories and such other items as listed on the Website by the Company from time to time (“Services”). The Company is committed to protect the customers’ privacy and ensuring that Users have a positive experience on the Platform.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- Rule 3(1)(a) of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021.
- The Platform records the information You provide while You register to avail any Services and/or other service offerings of the Company. When You register with us, You generally provide (a) Your name, email address, delivery address, phone number and such other information as required to provide the Services; (b) any open data and public records such as information about you that is openly available on the Internet; (c) You may also provide our third party payment gateway aggregatory with information like financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password for purchasing any products as may be offered by the Company on the Platform; (d) We may also maintain a record of your Services interests and acquire information about you from our future affiliates; (g) phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and (e) We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Platform. Therefore, such aforementioned information collected from the Users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information shall have the meaning as individually defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, when browsing the Platform, a User is not required to provide Personal Information unless and until such User chooses to submit his/her Personal Information in the Platform.
- Due to the communications standards on the internet, when a User visits the Platform, the Company automatically receives the uniform resource locator (URL) of the site/information about the device (as applicable) from which such User accesses the Platform. The Company also receives the Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the internet), the User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s internet service provider (ISP). This information is used to analyze overall trends to help the Company improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without such User’s permission or except when required by law or except where required to provide or facilitate the Services. Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledges the Company’s right to share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
- In addition, while receiving Services, the Company may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers You use, and information about the way You use the Platform. As is true for most Mobile applications (if used by the User and as in when available to the User on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store), Company also collects other relevant information as per the permissions that You provide.
- he Company does not provide any Personal Information to advertisers or to third party sites that display Company’s interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalised ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards. Some third-parties may provide the Company with information about You (such as the sites where You have been shown ads or demographic information) from offline and online sources that Company may use to provide You more relevant and useful advertising.
- Company may use an outside payment gateway company to bill You for any services (all such services other than the ones which are freely available) availed by You. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information belonging to You for any other purpose and the Company does not take any responsibility and liability with respect to the use of such personally identifiable information whatsoever. You may provide payment information to our third party appointed payment aggregator when you use the Platform to buy our Services, including credit cards numbers, billing information using third-party intermediary and the Company does not, itself, process or store the payment information. Further, these intermediaries are not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for payment processing on our behalf.
- The Platform uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by the Company and its service providers for the technical administration of the Platform, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing Services to its Users, the Company may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The Company does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- A User can set or amend his/her/its application settings to delete or disable cookies. If a User chooses to disable cookies on his/her/its computer or mobile telecommunication device, it may impair, degrade or restrict access to certain areas of the Platform. Merely closing the Platform should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by Platform. However, Users are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure deletion, as the Company cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the Users of the Platform.
- The Platform may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. The Company hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
- The Company may keep records of Personal Information received from the Users for the purpose of (i) administration of the Platform, (ii) rectifying any error (iii) research and development, (iv) business development, (v) using such Personal Information to contact the User to provide details about the Services and/or (vi) for User administration.
- System Logs and Maintenance: For operation and maintenance purposes, this Platform and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Platform (System Logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Information (such as IP Address).
- The Company has implemented Indian legal industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. It is expressly stated that the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the Users’ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- The Company does not make any unsolicited calls or otherwise market any products or services, except for in relation to the purpose for which such information has been provided or taking any feedback, addressing any complaints, informing You about new Services, follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries, communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platform, delivery and/or status updates for the products purchased, resolving any queries as may have been raised by You), comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our terms and conditions, help us learn more about your service(s) preferences and/or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request. User shall not disclose their Personal Information to any third parties that has not been authorised by the Company. The Company will communicate with the Users through call, SMS, email or notices posted on the Platform or through any other means available, which shall include but not be limited to text, other forms of messaging, calls, etc.
- The Company may, only if You so opt, send direct mailers to You at the address given by You. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect Your privacy and to the extent that You choose not to receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove You from the list. Should You evidence any violation of our terms and policies, please write to us at email@example.com and report such incident.
- No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by the Company from any casual visitors of this Platform, who are merely perusing or browsing the Platform, except when You use the Platform for registration and/or availing any services listed on the Platform. However, we automatically collect and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Such information includes information about your use of the Platform, your interaction with content and services available through the Platform. Unidentifiable information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. Your Internet browser automatically transmits to the Platform some of this unidentifiable information, such as the URL of the Platform you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating.
- If You, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other pages of this Platform prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and You do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by the Company. All visitors, however, encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as the Company cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Platform.
- The information specified in clause IV(1) above is collected on for reasons including but not limited to, (i) personal identification, (ii) to allow the Company to contact the User for Service and business development purposes, (iii) to customize the content of the Platform to meet specific needs of the User, and/or (iv) to make improvements to the Platform.
- The User may also receive updates about special offers, new services, any blogs and other noteworthy events. However, the User may, at any time choose to no longer receive such types of emails.
- This type of services allows this Platform to monitor the use and behaviour of its components so its performance, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting can be improved.
Access of Information
- All the information, including Personal Information, provided by the Users (the “User Information”) is maintained by the Company in electronic form on online servers/cloud systems and shall be accessible by certain employees of the Company as mentioned below. The User Information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Regardless of the manner of storage, the Company will keep all User Information confidential, and will only disclose User Information to the persons mentioned below:
- Its employees on a need-to-know basis. All the Company employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of User Information.
- Third party service providers to the extent necessary to provide the Users with the Service. The Company may provide the User Information to third party service providers to work on behalf of or with the Company to provide the Users with the Service, to help the Company communicate with the Users or to maintain the Platform. Generally, the third party service providers do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain service providers who provide services on the Platform, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the User Information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- Notwithstanding the above, the Company shall not be held responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the User Information or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government authority, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- As part of the registration process on the Platform for availing any Services and/or using any information, the Company may collect the following Personal Information from the Users (i) name, (ii) delivery location email address and mobile number and (iii) password chosen by the User
- Upon any cancellation or withdrawal of registration on the Platform, the Company shall in accordance with the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 retain Your information in relation to the same for a period of 180 (one hundred eighty) days.
- This information specified in clause VI (1) above is collected on the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to, (i) personal identification, (ii) to allow the Company to contact the User for customer service and business development purposes, (iii) to customize the content of the Platform to meet specific needs of the User, and/or (iv) to make improvements to the Platform.
- In addition, the email address provided by the end User will be used to confirm his/her/its new registration and each transaction that is initiated. As a member of Platform, the End User may also receive updates about new services, and other noteworthy events.
- If a User uses the Service after notice of changes have been sent to such User or published on the Platform, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed practices.
- You must not create or otherwise disseminate any information which may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of the Company and its community of Users.
- You must not provide information to the Company and /or other Users which You believe might be injurious or detrimental to Your person, professional or social status.
Discrepancy and Grievance Redressal
The Company shall address any discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, the Company has designated Mr. Varun Munjal as the ‘Grievance Officer’, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously and accordingly acknowledge the complaint within 24 (twenty four) hours and dispose off such complaint within a period of 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
- Sending a letter marked to the attention of Varun Munjal to [Name of the Complete entity to be added] at Flat No-C-0301, Microtek Greenburg, Sector-86, Gurugram, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, 122004, India.
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org